Get the proper components.
First of all inorder to compile the project you'll need to download and install following components:
- DSF / Delphi Free Stuff
- Richedit 98,which is included in PHXComponents which you'll get from http://sourceforge.net/projects/roundabout
Install the components.
TToolbar97, PHXComponents and DSF is easily done, just follow the below
- Extract the zip files to the location which suites your taste.
- Start Delphi.
- Click "File"->"Open"
- Browse to the directory/folder into which you extracted the desired components, in this case either "TToolBar97" or "Delphi Free Stuff".
- Select the file which extension is .dpk (delphi packages)
- Click on the button [OK]
- In the window "Packages - ..." click on the Compile icon.
Now, the "Richedit 98" is a bit trickier. If you've got Delphi 4 or below install goes like this:
- Extract the richedit98.zip file (included in the PHXComponts file from the projects page).
- Start Delpi.
- Click "Component"->"Install Component...".
- In the window "Install component" choose the page "Into existing packages".
- In the field "Unit file name:" click on the button [Browse].
- Browse to the Directory/folder into which you extracted "Richedit 98".
- Select the file "richedit2.pas"
- Click the button [Ok].
- In the field "Packages file name" do the same as the above field, except, you have to choose a packages file (*.dpk). Any packages file will do..
- In the window "Install component" Click the button [Ok].
- Now follow the step 7. from Install.
If you incounter problems with these instruktions please email me at: bradur